Shaz Lawrence is an experienced Chinese Language teacher trainer and consultant. She has a Bachelor of Education, (University of Adelaide, Australia) Masters in Linguistics (University of Adelaide, Australia) and Montessori Certificate (Australian Center of Montessori Studies). She will work alongside your faculty to raise attainment and improve the success of the Chinese language across your school community.
She currently provides training and consultancy to schools in the US, UK, China, Ireland, Australia and Hong Kong. She is also Founder /Lead Instructor of Mandarin Superstars which offers children 2-8 Mandarin in Queens, New York. Please contact Shaz if you require training or consultant work and she will get back to you within 24 hours.
Shaz’s work includes:
- Teacher training courses internationally
- Customized programs for schools and educators
- Curriculum design and development
- Review and Assessment plus needs Analysis
- Resource management and development
- Educational management
- Mentoring of new teachers
- Marketing of the Chinese language program
- Modeling good practices in the classroom
- Distance Learning (Mandarin)
Are you a teacher who needs support?
Is Mandarin a new program at your school?
Contact us about how we can help!